Select the Best
Shop Refinance Lenders for May 28th, 2022
Learn more about the top mortgage lenders in the nation below and compare their offers.
Which mortgage lender is right for you?
#1 Low Rates
- Quicken Loans is a large, well-known, national brand.
- They offer new, innovative, and useful technologies for consumers to use, including various mortgage and affordability calculators, as well as the app Quicken Loans.
- We like Quicken Loans for their national presence, which has caused their customer service to be available to help consumers 7 days a week.
- We like loanDepot for their offers, and special programs! Taking advantage of any special deals can help when it comes to the cost of a mortgage.
- loanDepot offers fixed rate mortgages, ARMs, FHA Loans, Jumbo Loans, VA Loans and more.
- loanDepot offers a "Lifetime Guarantee" for their mortgages. If a consumer closes on a mortgage or refinances with them for the first time, their lender fees will be waived and appraisal fees will be reimbursed for any future refinances with loanDepot. (For more information about Lifetime Guarantee)
- Shopping for a mortgage can be stressful. RateZip does the hard work for you by helping you compare current rates from top lenders!
- You can save thousands over the life of your loan by choosing a low-rate program that works for you.
- RateZip's comparison form takes just a few minutes to fill out, and doesn't require any commitment!
- RateZip isn't a lender, but rather, is a comparison service that partners with many top lenders in the nation to bring you multiple loan options.
- RateZip currently isn't available in Indiana, Nevada, Ohio, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, or Wisconsin.
- Credible is a site that allows you to compare interest rates and offers for multiple loan programs, including student loans, personal loans, mortgages, and credit cards.
- Shopping around for interest rates and offers is one of the best ways to save money when getting a loan - that's why we suggest using a website like Credible!