Select the Best
5 Best Refinance Lenders for July 24th, 2021
Learn more about the top mortgage lenders in the nation below and compare their offers.
Which mortgage lender is right for you?
#1 Low Rates
- Morty is a licensed mortgage broker that does business in 36 states plus DC.
- Morty is designed to do the hard work for you. They'll compare rates from top lenders and show you multiple loan options that you're eligible for. You can get pre-approved in just a few minutes, and close on your loan in as little as three weeks, with mortgage experts available to help you every step of the way.
- Morty aims to make the mortgage process as easy as possible for homebuyers. They are solely focused on purchase mortgages, making them experts in their field. And because the real estate market is so fast paced and homebuyers are often very busy, Morty allows the entire mortgage process to take place securely online! This also allows the process to be cheaper than applying for a mortgage the traditional way.
- By working with a mortgage broker like Morty, you'll have help shopping for the mortgage that works best for you. That's why we recommend Morty!
- Quicken Loans is a large, well-known, national brand.
- They offer new, innovative, and useful technologies for consumers to use, including various mortgage and affordability calculators, as well as the app Rocket Mortgage.
- We like Quicken Loans for their national presence, which has caused their customer service to be available to help consumers 7 days a week.
- We like loanDepot for their offers, and special programs! Taking advantage of any special deals can help when it comes to the cost of a mortgage.
- loanDepot offers fixed rate mortgages, ARMs, FHA Loans, Jumbo Loans, VA Loans and more.
- loanDepot offers a "Lifetime Guarantee" for their mortgages. If a consumer closes on a mortgage or refinances with them for the first time, their lender fees will be waived and appraisal fees will be reimbursed for any future refinances with loanDepot. (For more information about Lifetime Guarantee)
- New American Funding is a large, national lender (available in all states except New York and Hawaii) that has kept the local-lender service and attention model. This is great for consumers who want personalized attention but also a lender who's easy to find and work with.
as of 24-Jul 2021:
as of 24-Jul 2021:
- 2.13% / 2.35% APR
- 30 Year Fixed
- LendingTree isn't a lender. Instead, they offer a platform that allows you to view and compare interest rates and offers from partners in their lender network. This allows the consumer to compare multiple loan options from multiple lenders on a single website.
- Offers options to search for home loans, personal loans, credit cards, insurance, debt relief, and student loans.
- We were impressed by their free credit score service, which allows you to check and monitor your credit score without affecting it. They also give tips to improve your score.