Select the Best
Shop Refinance Lenders for December 5th, 2021
Learn more about the top mortgage lenders in the nation below and compare their offers.
Which mortgage lender is right for you?
#1 Low Rates
- Shopping for a mortgage can be stressful. RateZip does the hard work for you by helping you compare current rates from top lenders!
- You can save thousands over the life of your loan by choosing a low-rate program that works for you.
- RateZip's comparison form takes just a few minutes to fill out, and doesn't require any commitment!
- RateZip isn't a lender, but rather, is a comparison service that partners with many top lenders in the nation to bring you multiple loan options.
- RateZip currently isn't available in Indiana, Nevada, Ohio, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, or Wisconsin.
- Quicken Loans is a large, well-known, national brand.
- They offer new, innovative, and useful technologies for consumers to use, including various mortgage and affordability calculators, as well as the app Quicken Loans.
- We like Quicken Loans for their national presence, which has caused their customer service to be available to help consumers 7 days a week.
- Best Home Purchase Lender.
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation is available in all 50 states and has a variety of loan options, including conventional, jumbo, first time home buyer programs, FHA and VA programs.
- We like Fairway because of their dedication to first time home buyers. If you need to qualify for a home mortgage or have questions about the mortgage process, Fairway will help. They have mortgage options for those seeking a smaller downpayment and Creditool, their free credit score improvement plan.
- Does not offer refinance programs.